viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

My vacations




Vacations are important because we need to relax from our occupations, we need to get us apart from our jobs and studies and find a place where we can have fun and get a recharge for our minds and bodies to face the New Year.
Every year I used to go to the south of Chile and visit my family that lives there. This year will be different because we will go to a new place. That’s because my sister is going to study to the south, at los Lagos University in Osorno, and she doesn’t want to get there for vacations because she will be there all the next year.
This summer, on February, I want to go to the Maihue Lake with my friends and my sister, I hope to camp there a few days and then go to visit to my uncle at Puerto Montt city. I also want to go to Viñas’ festival with my friend Lucas and see Morrissey and sign alone with all his songs.
I think that I get to Maihue in a car, I don’t know if I will drive it or if my dad will do it, but I’m pretty sure that will be in that way. And to Viña I’m going to get there by bus, the same day of the concert.
I think that is pretty clear what I’m going to do on the festival: sing all the songs. But in Maihue ,I just hope to relax myself with the lake and have a great time talking with my friends, singing, swimming on the lake, exploring the place, and all that kind of things that you do when you go to camp.

Well that’s all about my vacations, see you next Friday!

1 comentario:

  1. Pauli! I hope all your plans for this holiday will be accomplished, enjoy a lot to start full of energy our last year =)

    ResponderEliminar