viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Movies

I think that movies are an important part of the development of the media arts. In the beginning movies were used to educate people giving them information about things that were happening in different parts of the world. Today movies are a space of entertainment to any kind of people but some of them keep educating the population, as the documentaries.
I think that as teachers we need to be updated about the new technologies and try to incorporate them in our classrooms. This will let us be closer to our students and give them more possibilities to learn through the different kinds of intelligences.
Personally I like two kinds of them: Horror or thrillers or romance and comedy movies. My preference will depend on my emotional state. When I’m happy and enjoying a great day I usually like to see horror movies, I enjoy very much to feel scared specially when I have someone that can hug me! On the other hand, when I feel sad I need to see romance and comedy movies, this kind of movie makes me feel that no matter how bad are the things for us in a determinate moment we could be happy sooner than later.
Talking about a favorite movie, I don’t have only one but in the last years I fell in love with two movies: The notebook (in Spanish “Diario de una passion”) and Ps: I love you, those movies are gorgeous and I can’t stop crying every time that I see them.
The last movie that I saw was Blue Valentine. I saw it in the cinema’s day two or three months ago, with my sister and I love it even when it hasn’t a good and happy ending, I recommend seeing it to all the people that believe in love.
See you soon!

2 comentarios:

  1. Paulina!!!

    I agree with you, is very good see the movies depend of emotional states.

    See you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So romantic my friend! The movies you mention are very pretty =).

    I hope soon we can make a pajama party and watch a movie.
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar